Christ Tabernacle (135)
Here is some information regarding the upcoming mission trips:
1st Dep: $1,500 (secures seat)
2nd Dep: $500 (paid by April 26th)
3rd Dep: $500 (paid by June 14th)
Final Dep: $500 (paid by August 2nd)
1st Dep: $1,000 (secures seat)
2nd Dep: $500 (paid by June 14th)
Final Dep: $500 (paid by September 27th)
On Wednesday, February 18th, we had a FANTASTIC turnout of baptism candidates for our service.
The candidates ranged from young to old, with different testimonies and reasons for making a commitment to God. We thank all who came to be baptized, and all who came to support them! Check out these photos of the event. Take a look below, and follow the directions below the slideshow if you want to download any!
Open position at Christ Tabernacle
POSITION: Multi-Campus Producer
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of 3-5 years experience as staff member in an Arts Ministry or other related production support capacity. A BS/BA Degree in Business, Theater, Film, Video Production, Graphic Design or related field is a plus.
OPEN DATE: 02/05/2015
The Multi-Campus Producer role will work closely with the Senior Worship Pastor to oversee the various campus producers and service teams and to ensure the Worship Services operate at the highest level of excellence at each campus. The Producer will train, invest, and lead the production volunteers while also assisting in creative projects, special events, and campus activities.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Works with and oversees the various campus producers
- Collaborates with the Campus Worship Leaders, Campus Pastors & Technical Directors to create moments within worship time at assigned venue
- Research creative elements for weekend services as needed
- Participate with creative planning teams
- Lead and manage the production process of services
- Synchronize all planned elements ensuring relevancy and excellence (video integration, unique elements at video venues, etc)
- Serve as the link between creative team, production team and tech team; staying in tight communication leading up to the service/event
- Oversee the creation of scripture slides for sermons
- Plan for props, site supplies, service flow, and staging and collaborate with technical team to ensure seamless transitions throughout the flow of the service
- Performs executive producer responsibilities including on-site production, writing and editing certain event content, rehearsing presenters, assisting in the producing of video elements, calling certain shows and managing on-site changes.
- The successful individual will be a self-starter, organized, and possess the ability to see major projects through to completion, resolving issues as needed along the way.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Pro-Presenter, and other related production applications is required along with significant knowledge of and experience with internet resource gathering.
***Christ Tabernacle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer***