Parents partnering with God as they raise their children
Christ Tabernacle believes children are a gift from God. Child dedication is a public commitment you make before God, your church, and your family. The dedication service provides you, the parent(s), an opportunity to express publicly your desire to lead and spiritually nurture your child in cooperation with the Holy Spirit so that your child will develop a desire to love God and love others. At Christ Tabernacle, we dedicate babies from birth to one year old.
To have your child dedicated at Christ Tabernacle:
- We ask parents to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We ask parents to be sure their beliefs line up with Christ Tabernacle's statements of belief.
- We ask parents to be regular attenders of Christ Tabernacle weekend services.
- We ask parents who are living together and who are not married to take steps to acknowledge and surrender to God’s plan for their relationship before participating in a child dedication service.
- Sign an acknowledgement form that you read this notice prior to completing the baby dedication application.
- Complete an application to reserve a spot at our next Baby Dedication Sunday.
- We will request a picture of the baby to be dedicated. The picture will be displayed during the Baby Dedication Sunday.